We are a Vectorizing and Embroidery Digitizing Company.
Vectorizing Service is a graphic art service, which converts raster images that you have, (I.E a jpeg, bmp, scan of the image or any raster file) into a vector format like Adobe Illustrator, EPS or Coral Draw. So when you have artwork that is not ready for the work, we can convert into a format that will help you.
Embroidery Digitizing is key element to having great looking embroidery. You can have the best/newest machine in world but if you don’t have good digitizing it’s still won't come out great. We are very confident in our digitizing service due to many reasons. One is we sew out most of the logos in our one head machines before we give to you to make sure it stitches well and has no problems. How many digitizers can say that? We use the latest software that allows us to export in over 45 formats.
Who uses us:
Business Owners that need their logo vectorize
What is my next step? If you have any question please check out our FAQ page, where you can find a list of most frequently asked questions. After that if you still have questions or comments e-mail us. We enjoy communicating with our customers as much possible. Once you feel confident and understand, sign up in our sign page. Make sure to pick whatever billing option you feel most comfortable with. Once that is complete go to our log-in page and log in. Once logged in you will notice several options displayed for you:
Request Form: If you need to get a hold of our customer service for any reason, our request form is there to help. Put in your information and comments and press submit. We will contact you ASAP, either by phone or e-mail depending on the situation.
Manage Account: This is where all your information is stored securely. If you need to change or update any of your basic information click the update account. Once you have change you account information, click the UpdateIt button.
Upload Files: This Section is where all the files you have upload to our database for us to either Digitizing or Vectorizing Forms is stored. You are able to click on it and download the files back to yourself.
Send Digitizing: This is our Digitizing Form. This form is the one you will use for uploading your embroidery files to us. Each form fill is something we need to know so can you receive exactly what you wanted.
- Purchase Order: The name of job so we can separate from other jobs.(optional)
- Desired File Type: Please pick one of the formats that corresponds with your Embroidery machine. We can supply many different formats but these are the most common. If you need one that is not listedplease write in the File Instruction Box.
- Material Type: If you know the certain material type you going to embroider on, it is good for us to known just case we have to adjust the embroidery digitizing slightly. If you don’t know, no problem we can always adjust afterwards.
- Garment Type: Please pick which one the garment type it’s going on. Sometimes there are slight adjustment if it going on hat or flats. If you don’t know, no problem we can always adjust afterwards.
- Size: It is very important to know what size you need. We go off of either the height or width. This will determine on how we will digitize your item. (Should we use a fill stitch or satin stitch, Should have satin stitch outline or a running stitch etc.)
- Price: There are three costs for embroidery digitizing: $15 for digitizing under 4000 stitches. We made this section because we understand sometimes you have a simple logo with very few stitches or a lettering job that doesn’t fall into the $30.00 price group. If you don’t know if a logo is under 4000 stitches, e-mail us the logo first and we will let you know. $30.00 digitizing is for most logos that go for left chest or hats. This will cover most logos out there, there a few rare occasions a logo might cost more but it is one out of 500 logos we receive. The next price is for Jacket backs. This group cost $80.00 for each logo. Most of these logos are for the “big logos” more then six inches wide. You know you have a Jacket back logo if does not fit in your left chest or hat hoops and have to use the jacket back hoops to embroider it.
- File: This section is where you find the file you want to upload for us to digitize. You will click the “Browse” button and look for the file. Make sure to know where the file is prior to upload it makes it easier on you.
- File Instruction & Comments Box: This is for any extra information you need us to know before we digitize.
Digitizing Statement: This section allows you to go back and view all the orders you have placed with us. You can click on any invoice, re-download the file you submit, and review the instruction and request form. This section is not where you receive your final artwork, but a place to double check on past orders.
Send Artwork: This page is where you will go to upload your files for vectorizing. . Each form fill is something we need to know so can you receive exactly what you wanted.
- Purchase Order: The name of job so we can separate from other jobs.
- Color Scheme: It is very important for us to know whether or not you need your artwork in color or in a black and white version (maybe for vinyl use, etc) Black and White with Halftones or Spot Colors with Halftones are normally use for screenprinting or paper printing, anything that use halftones process. Spot Colors with no Half tone can use for various things such as vinyl, screenprinting, etc. If your not sure what Color Scheme you need please e-mail the logo and what you going to use for and we help as much as possible.
- Desired File Type: We need to know what format you need us to return your completed artwork in. Usually it’s the vector program you have and what version it’s in.
- Artwork Modifications: There are three different modifications on how much you want us to redraw your file.
(minimum cleaning) only cleaning up rough edges
(medium cleaning) straighten lines, fix borders, round circles, remove marks that appear unnecessary.
(maximum cleaning) allow the drawer artistic freedom to clean up to look best. Once you have worked with us for awhile you be able to tell which version works best for you. If do not know please pick Maximum Cleaning that usually does what clients are askomg for.
- Artwork Implementation: This section let us know what you are going to use the file for. For SilkScreen, this section is made for all silkscreen projects. It will make sure artwork will be ready for you to separate. Laser Engraving and Vinyl Cutting section will make sure it ready for that specific media. It won’t have any cross cut lines in the simple wire frame section. For Label Printing, this section was made especially for MaverickLabels.com clients. It will give you a pure vector files with no links in the palette, unless of course the customers art contained a photo as part of it. Digital and Poster Printing is for high detail artwork. We know detail is very important because it going to be blown up into a bigger size. “Other” section for anything we didn’t make a section for. Please let us know what you are going to use it for in the File Instruction box. If we see a demand, we will add it to our Artwork Implementation list.
- Prices: There are 3 different prices for Artwork Vectorizing. Standard $14.00 will do most of logos except for
a) Blurry image or we cannot see all the details well enough.
b) Layout changes where we have to move objects or change text.
c) Very complicated jobs that would take most skilled artists more than 3 hours. Completed artwork is usually $18.00. There are times when $14-$18 won’t be enough to do the job and it fall into the special request. Your best path is to e-mail us the logo so we can send you a quote and turnaround time. After you agree and are satisfied with the quote, you can upload the file and use the special request button.
- File: This section is where you find the file you want to upload for us to vectorize. You will press the “Browse” button and look for the file. Make sure to know where the file is prior to upload it makes it easier on you.
- File Instruction & Comments Box : This is for any extra information you need us to know before we vectorize.
- Rush Button: We do offer a free rush service to clients that need it. We will do the file as soon as we can.